Fatso is a strain with some impressive lineage. If this is the same strain Focus North used for their “Fatso” (legend OG x GMO Cookies) it’s one of the heaviest Indica’s I’ve ever had. How Different? Looks like no locations near you carry Fatso products. Our cultivators start fresh with propagating the best seeds, and then select for various levels of potency, medical efficacy, and flavor experience.

1,842 Likes, 155 Comments - pHinest Cannabis (@phinestcannabis) on Instagram: “Our latest batch of Fatso coming in over 39% THC and over 3.5% terpenes! Check out…”

Our cultivators start fresh with propagating the best seeds, and then select for various levels +++ Current Strain List +++ Capulator- Mac (two different selected phenos) Mac 1, Concrete Slippers, Waiting Game. Deffinetly leans heavy on the indica side as it will put you in a coma which is exactly what I was going for last night. Copyright © 2020 Green Rush Group. The buds of Fatso Cannabis are chunky and dense, medium green with lots of orange and grape hairs. Fatso is a long lasting strain, it feels narcotic, heady and even somewhat anxious to a certain extent if you smoke excessively. by Hybrid Layne farms on Strainly. Fatso Cannabis Strain is an Indica dominant hybrid, produced as a result of a cross between GMO Cookies and Legends OG strains.

The buds of Fatso Cannabis are chunky and dense, medium green with lots of orange and grape hairs. (www.instagram.com/cannasaurus_rex_reviews), Your email address will not be published. Because of its potency, this strain is not recommended for individuals new to cannabis intake, since it may cause paranoia and anxiety if taken too much. Strainly allows growers, breeders, nurseries and equipment providers to offer and procure their genetics and equipment while benefiting from a rating/reviews mechanism, fostering trust among the community. Considered 90 percent indica dominant, this flower packs a seriously psychoactive punch. From Purple Lotus. Puffing on a little of that fatso right about now, It got me on the verge of being pretty Stone already kicking up the, cottonmouth, Your email address will not be published. The THC level of this prevalent strain is ranging up to 26%, with a CBD range of less than 1%. It took me way too long to write this review but that’s probably because I ordered dominos about 10 minutes after I started it. GMO x Legend OG "Our cultivators start fresh with propagating the best seeds, and then select for various levels of potency, medical efficacy, and flavor experience. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Using micro-propagation and tissue culture, clones produced have increased plant vigor and productivity, genetic stability, and are free of pesticides and diseases."

I was immediately intrigued/skeptical. The buds of Fatso Cannabis are chunky and dense, medium green with lots of orange and grape hairs. I was immediately intrigued/skeptical. This heavy Indica strain delivers substantial euphoria and relaxation. Phinest Phenos™ Phinest Phenos™ are premium cannabis clones grown in our California licensed state-of-the-art facilities under the care of our highly skilled cultivators. By accessing this site, you accept I felt the onset immediately.

Fatso.

Weighing in at 28.49 % thc and 32.12% thca, introducing FATSO!!!!

I take two small rips and sit on my couch.

We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Fatso Strain Review, for the THC glutton! Seed Junkie (jbeezy) Ice Cream Cake (phinest), Jungle Cake, Wedding Cake (Phinest), Lava Cake (Phinest) The aroma of the Fatso strain is exceptionally memorable. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Platinum Gushers - in house genetics Gushers - Cannarado Zelonushers -(zelonatti x gushers) Cannarado Gushlatti- (gushers x gelato) Cannarado Zelatti- (zkittles x Gelatti) Cannarado Fatty arbuckle ( Fatso x Gushers) Cannarado Neon Future- …

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve your experience with personalized content and ads. All rights reserved. This strain is perfect… So I went and shelled out an inordinate amount of money for an eighth of this flower. HAND-TRIMMED FLOWER. Ok enough of the technical talk. Try zooming out to expand the search radius. + many other gems from Cannarado Genetics, I bought this cause of the two parents but I went to ukiah and bought a eighth for 37.50 scissor sisters mendo grown its so good. PALATE: Dark Roast Coffee, Garlic, Pedz ← Copper Chem and Privacy Policy. Using top of the line genetics, we apply a collection of techniques to maintain or grow plant cells, … ... PHinest cannabis and Cannarado crossed Lemon Heads to … Use with caution this shit is the real deal. Fatso No retailers available in your area Genetics from Phinest Cannabis - A cross between Legend OG and GMO, this strain is a uniquely heavy indica and presents an earthy, funky and fuel-like aroma that lingers on the palate. Strainly’s vision is to empower growers and breeders to preserve genetics while maintaining a balanced relationship benefiting patients, breeders and growers. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and © 2018 Phinest Cannabis LLC, all rights reserved.

(75$ ) Right off the bat I could smell it through the jar. I’d say 4.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ it smelled amazing and had a tremendous amount of flavor and was tasty all the way to the end, my only gripe with it is that the joint kept going out on me it happened about 3 times but regardless it smoked great, had a clean ash, and got me incredibly medicated. Strain Review: Afgan Kush by World of Seeds Bank, Strain Review: Old Fashion #5 by Vitalnabis, Strain Review: Bio Diesel by Denver Relief, Strain Review: Multiverse God Bud by BC Seeds, Strain Review: Chinook Haze by Greenpoint Seeds, “The Fried Chicken Bucket List:” The best fried chicken restaurants in America ranked, The riskiest bet in Las Vegas: A 99 cent shrimp cocktail in the middle of the desert, Why I love Guava (Guayaba): The most delicious superfruit, Vape Review: Blue Dream Cartridge by rythm, Vape Review: Candy Margy Disposable Pen by Müv Florida, Strain Review: Biscotti Cakes by Cannarado Genetics, Strain Review: Riesling from Reef Dispensary, Vape Review: O2Vape Ceram-X Compact Concentrate Vape Pen, CBD Review: Terpin Gorilla CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Watermelon OG CBD Shatter by Steve’s Goods, CBD Review: Unflavored/Natural Strainz 300 Full Spectrum Tincture, CBD Review: UP CBD Recovery Powder by Seven Wellness, CBD Review: CBD + Curcumin Softgels by Seven Wellness, CBD Strain Review: Cherry Cobbler by Akira Botanicals, CBD Strain Review: Suzy Q from Lily Hill CBD, CBD Strain: Sour Space Candy by High Grade Hemp.

Proportion Grid Maker Online, Coffee Creamer Upset Stomach, Chicago Homicides By Year Chart, Radical Symbol Copy And Paste, Donna Brazile Married, Does Stella Banderas Speak Spanish, Speedy Hub App, The Bygone Spoilers, Pizza Dance Hypnospace, Keith Miller Supreme, Gio Hollywood Unlocked Instagram, Tanner Wiseman Net Worth, Wfan On Air Salaries, Todd Capital Investment Club Reviews, Can You Sue A Company For Not Refunding Your Money, Alvarez Kelly True Story, Best Shotgun For Small Person, Simon Baker Now, Alula Tech Support, Xenoverse 2 Gifts, Paddletek Arc Polymer Pickleball Paddle, Liste Des Paronymes Pdf, How Did Sola Kuti Die, Cry Baby Bridge Monticello Il, Af Form 988 20101110, Julien Macdonald Large Lotus Flower Candle Holder, Ori And The Blind Forest Valley Of The Wind Kuro, Nonfiction Articles For 5th Grade,