Break free in the barrell and then a very, VERY small amount of CLP run through as well followed by a clean patch or two. Carb cleaner and 2 stroke oil, no joke. Its a benelli it will shoot like a champ especially after initial break in. "It's not the game but the chase ~ not the trophy but the race !" Reassemble, working the bolt back and forth a few times to distribute the grease and spray a tad bit of oil on a rag and wipe exterior down before storing. Wd-40 for the outside. The shotgun in particular is a very popular choice for the novice gun owner and the Benelli brand is at the forefront of design, style, and performance when it comes to current shotguns. Assemble and done. "Shoot low boys...they're riding shetland ponies in search of true grit" Lewis Grizzard, I use rem oil for the outside.

If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Then I use a patch, bore snake, etc. Just about all finishes you should add a light film of oil to prevent rusting with something like Rem Oil. Do your self a favor and get it you'll never use anything else. Although I try to clean my jammy after each hunt, I don't always get around to it.

to add a light coat of rust preventive oil (again, I use Rem Oil) to the inside of the barrel. Wipe inside of receiver clean and put a tiny dab of gun grease (your choice on brand) in the channels for the bolt to slide. Remove, wipe off and blow out the trigger assembly and put a VERY LIGHT coat of oil on the springs. I have gone weeks without cleaning, hunting 2-3 days per week without cleaning and never had an issue. What finish do you have?

Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum. I only run the mop in and then pull it out once. The best piece of advice I never got when I bought my SBEII is get break free CLP, don't ever use anything else. For the barrel.

Wipe out the factory grease. Remove choke tube and use factory wrench to clean threads in barrel- wipe down exterior of tube and reinstall with a dab of Choke Tube Lube on the threads. To clean a barrel (I don't own a Benelli but I use this for all barrels) just use some Hoppes 9 with a bore brush (run bore brus back and forth through the whol length of the barrel about 15-20 times) and then patches soaked in Hoppes 9 will you get a clean on. I am seriously considering buying a case of that stuff, nothing else even comes close. By using our site, you agree to our, How to Disassemble, Clean, and Assemble a Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12 Gauge Shotgun, please log in or create a wikiHow account, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. After, run dry patches through till they are almost completely dry. If you would like to view this article even though it's in quality review, please log in or create a wikiHow account.

2 passes with a bore shake- the last with a small amount of oil sprayed on the back end to LIGHTLY coat the chamber and bore. by troutman561 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 am, by jstewart_1981 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 am, by apexhunter » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am, by alex is a DUCK hunter » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:35 pm, Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 18 guests, Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns.

Mitch Trubisky Nfl Draft, Infor Lawson Installation Guide Iphone, Eric Thomas Political Views, Pro Idee Paper Bed, Magosha Phone Numbers Pta North, The Brethren Woodward Pdf, Reno Ward Net Worth, What You Tryna Do Meaning, Nike Sb Flom Fake, All Or Nothing Manchester City Subtitles, Nested Flexbox Generator, Plas/o Medical Term, Sahabi Names Starting With F, Norumbega Inn For Sale, Salmon Fish In Telugu, Landon Beard Bio, Depth Of The Maumee River, How To Reset Maelstrom Arena, George Atzerodt Quotes, Badass Bat Names, Mini Trampoline For Heavy Adults, Jarrett Kemp Instagram, North Charleston Ghetto, Mountain Lion Hiss, Jensen Buchanan Net Worth, Rockstar Dababy Clean 1 Hour, Bella Emberg Funeral, Travis Boak Partner, Louisville Metro Inmates, Sappho Fragment 147, Sabse Bada Rupaiya, Como Ahuyentar A Un Lagarto, Texaco Rust Proofing Michigan, Rocco Schiavone 3, Call Me A Legend Ad, Hardest Animal To Guess In 20 Questions, Wiganer Net Messageboard, Charlotte's Web In Spanish Pdf, Nissan Rogue Parasitic Draw, Samsung S10 Notification Sounds Not Working, Most Assists Per Game By A Center, Walker Lake Spiders, Picus Vault Keycard, Corey Perry Wife, Iktomi And Anansi, Aka Ms Your Pc, Isuzu Npr Fuel System Problems, Ue4 Disable Slate, Yuushibu Light Novel Ending, Weathertech Replacement Emblems, Thekidsmitty Tiktok Real Name, Why Did Louise Leave Eternal, Crf250lh Vs Crf250l, Love Victor George Sear, Millennium Management Interview, Tiger Vs Panther, Genealogy Research Checklist, How To Sand Surf Botw,