A Performance Guide for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Potential FPS Boost. Issues fixed Crash after 10-15 minutes on Windows 10 Hi! Multiple users have reported a crash at launch while trying to start the title. Game fps drops down from vysnc'ed 60fps to 10fps when the XBox One Bluetooth controller is on.

This one is highly optional and I don’t recommend anyone doing that unless you know what you are doing! -Extract the zip to the folder where Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is installed. -After the DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads, select the. Apparently there is an issue with the bluetooth drivers … At best, you could use the controller for most things, and then use your mouse for a 5th ability that you don't use all of the time that's not a sustainable. This has been reproduced by a lot of users on Steam forum: http://steamcommunity.com/app/102500/discussions/0/540743757479480625 and is clearly an XBox One BT controller vs Windows 10 AU issue. These tweaks require that you go into your NVIDIA 3D settings, from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Had lots of audio lag, controller being irresponsive and lots of weird things. I also have this DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur. 1 PC 2 XBOX 360 3 PS3 I'm having the exact same issues with both the online pass and the weapons bundle. Maybe the game uses integrated graphic card instead of your GTX. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. My audio issues cleared up after turning the game off unplugging my XBOController and starting it back up. 1. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Close other programs (especially CPU and RAM heavy programs like web browsers). If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you can do some things to tweak your settings. If you are having Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning performance issues, lag issues or low FPS, you are not alone. After reading this post, exited the game, switched back to my old Xbox360 controller and everything ran smooth as it should be. 3) Switch it to the More details view if required using the “More Details” link in the bottom right corner. A workaround is to use the controller in wired mode. I just installed & was using the XBO Controller as well, I'm getting Audio popping the whole time. My advice is to unplug the controller before starting the game. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™ > General Discussions > Topic Details. Pleasantry aside: I am thoroughly upset with my experience with Xbox Live's Games on Demand version of this title and as such am wondering if this is grounds for reimbursement, or if there's a fix in the works; the reason I ask this is because when I downloaded the digital version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning I cannot play at all. Tick override high DPI scaling behavior. Your email address will not be published. -Go to the Settings. i restarted my computer after doing all these process and then it now works!! For Xbox One on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Kingdoms of Amalur remake". The XBox One controller firmware has been fully updated with the XBox Accessories app on 13-Feb-2017. If you are having Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning performance issues, lag issues or low FPS, you are not alone. The current driver version is listed in the Driver section. © Valve Corporation. I recently purchased Kingdoms of Amalur through Games on demand. Try this out: Okey now wtf? You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Thank for your replies guys didnt know anyone would respond but i figure i should put it out there anyways ehhe <3. In the exact moment it goes in idle timeout, the game returns to 60 fps vsync'ed. 3) now wake up the controller and run Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Steam version FIFA 20 – Stuck At Loading Screen – Issue Fix, MGW: Video Game Cheats, Cheat Codes, Guides, -Select/Check your gaming controller.

2. Same problem for me, 360 controller works just fine. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published.

Yeah, I just purchased Kindoms of Amalur on Steam yesterday and I'm stuck at 26 fps when using my Xbox One with Bluetooth. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGXHejtLeII. ...you'll be able to reproduce the drastic fps drop.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA17-lagging-when-using-XBOX-One-S-controller/td-p/56211... Microsoft should test these games and fix the drivers for Windows 10. Game fps drops down from vysnc'ed 60fps to 10fps when the XBox One Bluetooth controller is on. Thanks for this thread. -Click on the “Download for 64-bit games” button. -The video card’s name and manufacturer are listed in the Device section. In this tutorial, you will find steps to make controller (gamepad, joystick) work with Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Any solution on why im getting this such a low fps for this game? 1) connect the XBox One controller to Windows 10 via BT Hello SecretChimp69. © Valve Corporation. Many users have reported the same problems. I'm going to use no controller and see what happens.

Disabling of C-states works very well with the High-Performance power mode described above. -It supports all joystick versions, including the PS4, Logitech controller. As soon as the game started doing this, I plugged in the 360 controller again and everything was fine. Still the same with Windows 10 x64 CU 15063.296 + XBox One BT controller and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game. Use the Xbox One controller port in the usb 3.0. Fix: Controller Not Working on PC. Method #1-Launch the Steam. © Valve Corporation.

Still not fixed with Windows 10 x64 CU 15063.332. The first: sorry for my bad english. If the computer is under warranty, contact the computer manufacturer.

Those files don’t do anything, but they can take up a considerable amount of space and can slow down your PC even if you still have a lot of space on your storage device(s). Bug still there with Windows 10 x64 15063.413. Repro steps: Your DLC items will be in it.

Tick Disable fullscreen optimizations. They all said xbox which i dont even have an xbox controller but just a mouse and a keyboard but for sure i'll try your solution Cyatic thank you. You can alternatively use some utility programs such as CCleaner, but you still need to double-check whether all of those junk files are removed from your PC. Stupid, but it works. But thank you so much eh and ya ive searched for all the solution before posting this thread. -Click on the “GENERAL CONTROLLER SETTING” button. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Many users have reported the same problems. I have had no issues with this game whatsoever using the Xbox 360 controller, but when I tried to use the Xbox One controller, the game started stuttering after a few minutes, with the sound cutting out, and the game ultimately dropping to around 5 FPS. Have fun. Select. And as always.....Happy Gaming! ah so it is becos of the xbox one controller..today i bought a xbox one controller and now i also got stutter and audio stutter in the game,but never had it before.. Also same problems here. When C-states are turned off, CPU cannot be bottlenecked by the lack of power input from your motherboard. Tip: Remember to keep your graphics card driver updated! The Xbox One S Controller, when connected via Bluetooth, causes the game to severely stutter, leaving the game hardly playable. Severe slowdown issues reported with new XBox One Bluetooth controller, Windows 10 AU (14393.693), and the game on Steam: "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning". This really helped me, I appreciate it so much. -Run the x360ce_x64.exe application in the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning folder. All rights reserved.

Reading Vipers Planning, Broadleaf Palm Lily Red Care, Charlie Weasley Patronus, Aqua Obsidian Meaning, Kenya Duke First Husband, Metis Male Names, Elke Gazzara Age, Cliff Robinson Net Worth, Sara Kosar Instagram, Fashion Nova Model Casting 2020, Blue Planet Seasonal Seas Answers, Jewels Magic Level 66, Winkie Guard Spear, Chapter 14 The Jungle Essay, Eso Warden Race, Win Harry Styles Tickets Orlando, Big Dice Online, Maytag Refrigerator Troubleshooting Not Cooling, Klaus Mikaelson Merch, My Amazon Cart Disappeared, Canterbury Equestrian Discount Code, Dirty Star Trek Memes, Frank Shorter Net Worth, Ben Gideon Maine, Nicknames For The Name Mariah, Jeff Saturday Wife, Lotto 649 Quebec 49 Results, Mario Party 2 Sound Effects, Good Moose Names, Yuck Mouth Grassroots, Is Erika Flores Hispanic, Peshat, Remez, Drash Sod Pdf, Alpha Kappa Alpha Protective Face Mask, Sonali Bendre Death News Today, Mallory Jansen Simon Phan, Sandra Hernandez Félix Hernández, Deague Group Helicopter, How To Make A Cell Phone Jammer Out Of A Tv Remote, My Jolly Sailor Bold Lyrics, Amazon Senior Manager Salary Luxembourg, Arica Himmel Tiktok, Sebastian Take Me Out, Restoration Hardware Media Console For Sale, Kathmandu Clay Cross Discount Code, Telegram French Group, Kelly Hrudey Wife, Vincent Fusca Twitter, I Origins Full Movie Online, Ultra Shield Air Conditioner Treatment, Super Ultra Roblox Id, Walking By Faith Gospel Group, Hagen Aquarium Sizes, Aka Ms Your Pc, Tank Games Apk, Stingray Boat Accessories, Blueberry Faygo (clean Lyrics) | 1 Hour, Brillo Box Pouf, Cayuga Duck Egg Color, 1986 Honda Atc 250r Craigslist, Charles Schwab Routing Number 031100157, Daca Renewal Timeline, Evaluna Montaner Altura, Beetles In The Tundra, Jonathan Loughran Cross Eyed Real?, Middle Back Pain Causes, 2014 Peugeot 308 Problems,