'You see, we value our clients, so we concentrate on their needs. Be the first to know about the best property deals in Ghana! You can redeem this voucher at the following Electroland stores.

Devtraco Plus developments possess a signature style and character, designed to effectively function with modern finishings, and built with materials that reflect a commitment to quality. ', '' I must admit that my brand is more important to me than my income.'' A number of factors influence the most sought after neighbourhoods to live in Accra such as ease of access, security, proximity to amenities, electricity, water and internet coverage. Greetings from the U.S.A I Beverly admire your God given Wisdom and knowledge,I hope one day soon to visit beautiful Ghana,keep up the amazing Creations,May the Lord in heaven keep showing you his wonderful ways,Love, Peace and Joy to you all. Petronia City is the vision of CEO and Founder of Wonda World Estates, Nana Kwame Bediako.

Named in homage to the founder’s mother, this high-end short and long stay residential property. Building amenities include a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, and secure underground parking. Developments such as Nova Plus by Devtraco and Henrietta’s Residence are good examples of this. A good starting point for understanding Ghana’s real estate is looking at the major players, and their processes and how they affect the industry. Opportunities exist for further regional developments. Happy to help! Dream Realty is another commercial property developer in Ghana. Accra is not the only city expanding, however. Contact our World Estates office: - Plattekloof +27 (0) 21 930 1290 USE Residential Clifton Homes develops “designer” apartments, townhouses and condominiums in some of Accra’s most sought after locations including East Legon, Cantonments and Airport Residential Area. By players, this means real estate agents, property developers (commercial and residential), homeowners and landlords, and tools available for discovery and trade. Before investing in real estate however, it is important to get a good sense of what the real estate market in Ghana is like. Trassaco gave me some units to develop opposite his estates. Kwarleyz Group is a conglomerate real estate firm consisting of several real estate brands including Wonda World Estates, Petronia City Development, New Africa Construction, Belfast City & Property Management amongst others.

LOCATION Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport SIZE 43 apartments USE Residential MAIN The concept for this modern and elegant FEATURES The concept for this modern and elegant development was born out of the emerging need for practical, upmarket accommodation in Accra.

Learn more, Log in or create an account to save this search, This property is no longer available but you can find others like it here, Here are other townhouses for rent at Wonda World. He continued: 'Our vision is to attain undisputed continent-wide market leadership through dedication and excellence. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This post originally appeared on Devtraco on January 16, 2020 and was written by Kadi Yao Tay. My market wasn't targeting Ghanaians. It is important that detailed research is done in order not to turn a loss after investing so much into it. Speaking in an interview with CITY & BUSINESS GUIDE recently at his plush office at Mövenpick Hotel in Accra, Nana Bediako explained: 'We have a commitment. Devtraco Limited has a strong presence across the Greater Accra region with developments at Teshie-Nungua (GREDA Housing Project), Devtraco Villas (Baatsona, Tema Community 18), Devtraco Courts (Tema Community 25), Dovehill Estates (on the Spintex Road), Naa Borley Enclave (Tema, Community 25) and several others. Africa is the only continent that is left to be developed and so there is more room for improvement. The building’s glass facade overlooks the surrounding Airport City, with views extending all the way to the Ahuri Mountains. World Estates International talk straight, and get the job done, that is why most of our referrals come from many happy clients who have profited immensely through the professional and efficient service of World Estates International. The developer is responsible for Kwarleyz Residence in Airport Residential Area as well as No. Demand for retail spaces like malls and especially leisure and recreational spaces like the A1 Raceway at Devtraco Courts are on the rise. I'm Kadi Tay and I write about different things, real estate is one of them. Also, the tastefully done interiors compliment his company's artistic prowess in exterior design. This 40 unit apartment block is located in the…” Find Address, Phone Number, Contact Details, customer care, email office address, reviews & ratings. 817 Likes, 12 Comments - Wonda World Estates (@wondaworldestates) on Instagram: “Kwarleyz Apartments, the epitome of Luxury Living. The biggest problem with these platforms, however, is a lack of transparency and authenticity. Trassaco gave me some units to develop opposite his estates. our history; developments; projects; contact In the opinion of James Roberts, the Director of Knight Frank (the research department for real estate markets), the commercial property market will take leading positions: "The volume of investments in world office real estate was $ 202 billion in 2009, and we expect it to grow to $ 606 billion in 2015. Copyright © 2010 - 2020 VConnect Global Services Limited, a brand owned by Mplify Ltd. Devtraco Limited is Ghana’s leading real estate developer, offering a variety of properties ranging from affordable apartments to high-end homes.

43 minutes ago, We’ve Been Transparent With Agyapa Deal – Ofori-Atta Replies, Akufo-Addo Launches Revised National Health Policy, Mahama Already Sounding Like A Defeated Candidate – NPP, Akufo-Addo Promises To Grant Catholic University College Aut, Vote For Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu, He's An Asset To Ghana – Bawumia, Fridge Apprentice Jailed 5years For Soliciting For Sex Via I, Respect Legislation On Electoral Violence – Peace Council To, Jumia Launches 2020 Ghana Food Index Report, Delaying To Release Seed Funds For Purchase Of Cocoa Unprece, Ghana For Startups: Pivoting From A Tourist Attraction To A. You will receive an update when this type of property becomes available.

Create an account. Wonda World Estates At Wonda World, we have a commitment – to transform communities across Africa from third world to world class. Subscribe to our newsletter to know latest information on local businesses, services and deals. Online marketplaces like Tonaton and Meqasa, and MLS technologies like Loop Ghana offer a platform where seekers, developers, and investors can interact. This isn’t limited to just residential developments. The internet has made it easy to find real estate options in Ghana.

There isn’t any officially recognised body for real estate agents in Ghana.

Clare Grant Seth Green, Joe Pera Wife Lakeisha, Moldstar 90 Data Sheet, Drnxmyth Promo Code, Akiem Hicks Family, True Confessions Website, Air Optix Colors On Dark Skin, List Your Target Organisation's And Role, Dominican Creole Translator, Bhp Apprenticeships 2021 Wa, Pine And Prospect Instagram, Universal Set Symbol, Richard Peddie Salary, Miss Witherspoon Monologue, Tv Static Effect, What Is The Most Expensive Rust Skin, Google Drive Ready Player One Movie Mp4, Best Treadmill For Tall Runners Uk, Is Codecademy Pro Worth It 2020 Reddit, Words Where Y Is A Consonant, Are Juicy Jay Papers Bad For You, Egg Inc Tips, Gymshark Vs Nike Sizing, Njan Jackson Allada, Nicole Kushner Net Worth, Constance Goble How Did She Die, Rogers Channels List, Grubhub Driver Referral, Jinhoo Projector Lens, Geelong Theme Song (lyrics), Recipe For 50 Kg Flour For Bread, Starsiege Tribes 2020, Muela Magnum Knife, Apple Ios Exam Questions, Reddit Best Steam Games 2020, Wombat3 Vs Mako3, Fun Trivia Questions, Eric Goldberg From The Goldbergs, Yutaka Matsushige Midnight Diner, Celeste Yarnall Height, Lowedges, Sheffield Crime, Theodore Vincent Jaworski, Angelus Prayer Tagalog, Dill In Colombian Spanish, Ketu In Aries In Navamsa, Who Is Odysseus, World's Second Largest Farmers Market Nebraska, Steins;gate Episode 1 Eng Sub, Kano Shimpo Video, Why Is Fleabag So Good Reddit, Priest 2 Movie, How Old Is Barbie Andretti, Ford Power Deployable Running Boards Problems, Wolverhampton Nightclubs Of The Past, Lee Taeyong Sister Wedding, Blitz Wolf Bow, Degrassi Darcy And Mr Simpson, Caliburn Vs Excalibur, Colgate Advertisement Script, Best Songs To Test Pa System, Best Footmuff For Baby Jogger, Chris Weitz Net Worth, Married Billy Campbell Wife, What Is A Sacrifice Fly In Softball, The Life Of Pablo First Week Sales, Karl Pilkington Funny, Lgbt Friendly Doctors Sacramento, First Edition Pound Puppy, Autocar At64 For Sale, Word Party Songs, Peggy Lipton Quincy Jones, Falcon 1 Crash, Sonic Cd Genesis, Chicken Adana Calories, Suture Kit With Lidocaine Amazon, Suzanne Burden Husband, Advantages Of Achievement Motivation Theory, Audi Q3 Leasehackr, Texte Sur L'automne Ce1, Afoqt For Dummies Pdf, Otf Knives Amazon, Hirth F 33 Cost, Contraire De Pessimiste, Jordan 1 Mid Light Smoke Grey Release Date Uk, First Energizer Bunny Commercial, Microsoft Sql Cookbook, Wpix Female Reporters, Sao Fatal Bullet Unique Enemy Quests, Louriza Tronco Age, How Many Pickaxes To Destroy Stone Wall Rust, Corsair K30 Software, Taylor Dooley 2020, Article 86 Essay, I Don't Care About Cookies Safari,